Click the link below to see who is carrying our products:
Do you own a specialty retail business and would like to offer unique premium, yet affordable, products to your current customers?
J&L Pogonotrophics LLC offers opportunities to re-sell our products within your established Brick & Mortar business. We have maintained successful partnerships with local Chicago barber shops and specialty retailers so far and we would love to partner with more small businesses that embrace our aesthetic, quality and culture. We prefer small specialty boutiques, gift shops, spas and barber shops over large retailers. Partnering with other small businesses, we feel, is a way to mutually encourage growth.
What we can offer you:
- Premium quality beard, bath & body products at more attractive price points
- Solid margins across all Items/SKUs
- Fun, unique and creative products that are not “just like everybody else”.
- Inventory is produced to order, to ensure a fresher product with longer shelf life.
- Brand exclusivity – if you purchase and merchandise 90% of our available products you will be granted exclusivity to our products for a determined geographical radius around your store. Email for details.
- Low order minimums after initial order. We support quick replenishment of your biggest sellers to keep you in stock.
- Merchandising and visual presentation support from experienced professional retail merchandising specialist. Along with customized POP materials.
- Big discounts on demonstration products for your teams, FREE testers on many items.
- Inventory management support.
- No down payment for small orders. Low down payments for large orders.
- Friendly folks who are available to help teach and coach about our products, philosophies and values to help bring awareness to our brands and products.
For details please email us: email@example.com We will reply with our full product list, terms and we can then set an appointment to meet or talk to answer any of your questions.
Primp & Jol – Our very own retail concept in development
After the positive experience we had with our long term Holiday Pop-Up, we are retooling our retail concept. We have received a lot of feedback from our customers and the community around what they would like to experience in a “Brand Store”. Currently, we are also looking for a single complete production facility that can support all our administrative and operational activities.
Our revised concept will be a “Factory Store” where we can offer our complete line of products along with educational and hands-on events. How would you like to bring your friends to a private session on making the perfect mask or scrub; using any number of ingredients? Would you enjoy a guest speaker to talk about the positive emotional impact of personal care? These are things we can offer along with all our products and sensible accessories right at the point of production. We could also offer consultation on finding the right products for your needs as well as custom craft a formula just for you.
Having a Factory Store will allow us to bring so many of our ideas to reality in a larger, open layout, and fun space. We are seeking light manufacturing areas that are very near popular shopping and dining centers on Chicago’s north side. This will allow us to keep prices down as well as get more space for the dollar. It will be important for us, that such a venue have parking as well as be on CTA routes.
We will begin the search for a space this fall.