New Lotions are about to launch
Work is nearly finished on our line of new lotions. All of them 100% designed and made by us, from scratch. We are very proud of what we have come up with so far and we are certain you will love these too!
- DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION – the replacement for FACE, HAND + BODY. A great general purpose all-over/anywhere lotion that deeply moisturizes, isn’t greasy and can be had in 3 fragrance options as well as unscented. All the hydrating basics are here: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera. No parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol or harsh ingredients – same goes for the rest of our lotions…
- DAILY USE ACNE LOTION – something very new that stands alone as an awesome lotion with the added edge of acne fighting salicylic acid. An All Natural lotion built upon lighter, thinner oils that are less likely to clog pores while still providing great softening and moisturizing. Free of common skin drying or irritating ingredients.
- DAILY REVITALIZING LOTION – Everything you loved about our “old” REVITALIZING LOTION but with some new boosters added. Seaweed is still there to help boost collagen, but now we are adding Hyaluronic Acid, Silk Protein, Panthenol and Sodium Lactate to hydrate deep and revitalize your skin even more.
- DAILY EXTRA CARE LOTION – This lotion is loaded with the richest butters and oils for protecting your skin from environmental dryness. Oatmeal protein is added to take care of the itchiness and possible irritation that comes with very dry skin. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid to help pull the moisture as deep as possible into your skin.
All of these LOTIONS will be 100% natural and plant based [vegan friendly], packed into 180ml – 6fl oz Tube-bottles. Prices will be between $10 and $13 depending on formula. Look for these to trickle into our store over the next couple weeks.
We have also improved a couple of our other skin moisturizing products as part of our commitment to total skin care
- WHIPPED BUTTER – This body butter cream is slightly retooled to remove added pigment. We also made it creamier, to make application easier. This Cream does contain Lanolin [not vegan friendly] and is packed into an 240ml – 8fl oz. tub. $18.00
- DRY FEET CREAM – formerly FOOT + DRY SKIN CREME – This long time favorite will see a tiny upgrade. We are going to create a thick whipped version to allow this product to be more easily applied, have a little less greasy feel and add a couple ingredients to make it more effective. We are adding Hyaluronic Acid and Goat Milk to this recipe. The Eucalyptus and Mint will remain to naturally fight athlete’s foot and provide a cooling relief feel. Plus, you will also get twice as much product for roughly the same price.
Stick Deodorant on the horizon as well…
Earlier this year we mentioned that we had to delay any new product development due to supply chain issues associated with the pandemic. Although that gave us the opportunity to work on the candles we recently introduced as the suppliers were there for that. Now that there is some level of improvement on the supply chain, we are able to begin the first test units of Stick Deodorant.
The plan is to have 2 to 3 variations, likely in the way of fragrance from whatever essential oils we use to increase their effectiveness. No matter what the end formula will be, not one of our stick deodorants will contain magnesium, aluminum or baking soda (soda bicarbonate). These three common ingredients are often irritants to many folks, and can often lead to increase in perspiration. We will use Zinc Ricinoleate as an odor eraser. Made from castor oil, it is a very natural ingredient as well. To help with moisture absorption, we will add clay and tapioca starch. Much like everything else we make, STICK DEODORANT will be as natural as possible and ideal for most folks needs.
Stock Deodorant will be in 2.65 oz twist-up tubes. Price is still being determined.
And, now for our biggest NEW PRODUCT news:
JUNK OIL is getting a sidekick. Very shortly we will introduce JUNK GREASE. A cream lotion version of the popular deodorizing body oil, using most of the same ingredients. The core oils will be there for all their best properties for odor fighting, it will have the same Lavender & Bergamot essential oils for a neutral fragrance. We will also add Aloe Vera & Sodium Lactate to help hydrate the skin – as hydrated skin is less likely to develop jock itch! Zinc Ricinoleate will also be on board to fight odor.
Why this lotion? “Dry” lotions and creams have been coming around since we first introduced JUNK OIL. Guys like the ease of application that these creams offer as well as the softer feel. For much the same reason we introduced JUNK OIL to begin with, these powders only make you sweat more. Powder clogs pore, your body’s defense is to produce more sweat to push it out. More sweat equates to more stink! More stink adds to these makers adding more fragrance; so much more that you might think you spilled a bottle of cologne on yourself.
Many of these new sprays and creams rely upon silicone to provide that “dry” feel. Silicone is a polymer that sits on top of your skin to give you a “slick and dry” feel but does absolutely nothing to hydrate your skin and protect it from fungal infections that thrive on such an environment – yup, that’s what jock itch is!
While we still love our JUNK OIL as much as many of you do, JUNK GREASE is another viable option for men who wish to kick out the stink and keep their junk fresh. Being it is also 100% natural from edible plant based ingredients, it is extremely safe to use in your most sensitive areas. Look for JUNK GREASE to hit the store in the coming weeks. 180ml – 6fl oz Tube-bottle for $13. JUNK OIL is 120ml – 4fl oz bottle for $15.00
We take a break from introducing new things. We have one more item that is being re-tooled and may be introduced before Christmas. After that comes to market, we will be applying our available time to improving some back of house projects, like a new look for our online storefront and all new photos for every product we make.
Although there are no plans for any “all new” products, we do plan to constantly analyze our fragrance options and change up some offerings here and there. Don’t be too surprised to see some of our new candle scents pop up in soaps and beard oils. With the addition of Stick Deodorant, we have pretty much met our Manifest Destiny goals.
We hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!